Pro Tips: Labor Day Edition
Labor Day is coming up, and if you're like us, you'll be spending some time in the sun. We recommend caring for your skin before, during, and after sun exposure to minimize damage - both immediate and long term. Here's our guide to optimize the services offered at Joanna Vargas Spas in New York and Los Angeles to keep you skin looking flawless and youthful over the holiday weekend.
Before Sun Exposure
- Oxygen Purifying Facial: This deep-cleansing facial will help clear out residue, makeup, toxins and debris from your pores, resulting in smoother softer skin. This is important to do before sun exposure to ensure your sunscreen can sink in as needed and won't goop up and peel off your face!
- Golden Glow Sunless Tan: Getting your glow before sun exposure is always a great idea, so you can get that coveted tan without exposing yourself to more sun. No need to bake and burn, you can bronze beforehand and enjoy being under a hat or umbrella to protect your skin.
During Sun Exposure
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. Apply before you walk out of the door, and every 80 minutes thereafter. Always reapply after swimming or sweating! We recommend using SPF 50+, especially on your face, and finding a sunscreen that sinks in to your skin easily.
After Sun Exposure
- Sleeping Beauty LED Bed: This double-duty treatment will exfoliate your face and heal your skin from head to toe in our FDA-approved LED bed. Help expedite healing from sun exposure and elements by 300% in each session.
- SuperNova Facial: Replenish hydration with our fan-favorite facial. Plus, the cryotherapy will increases cellular metabolism, circulation and oxygenation while providing anti-inflammatory benefits... perfect for post sun exposure.
Book your treatments now to keep your skin and body beautiful, glowing, and healthy all holiday long. Click to book in New York or Los Angeles.