- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy due to a high demand for appointments. A credit card is required to hold all appointments and in case you cannot make it PLEASE cancel your appointment 24 hours before or we will have to charge you for the full price of the treatment.
- Arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled treatment as you will need to fill out a client form. This form gives us vital health information we need to help choose the best treatment for you.
- Keep in mind that certain conditions, like pregnancy and acute health conditions, may limit treatment options. We always keep the health of our clients as our top priority in choosing a treatment that is right for you.
- We customize all facials and body treatments for your individual skin type and will always advise you of the best service for your skin type. There are no extra charges and it is part of our service to you.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: We accept cash, American Express Travelers Checks and all major credits cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- DISCOUNTS & OFFERS: New customers who enter their email or phone number will receive $75 off their first facial or service booking of $250+ with code NEW75.
We also offer 10% off your first spa service (Dermatologist services excluded) and with code WELCOMEGLOW at checkout. Discount is on one service only, and does not apply to package purchases.
Customers must mention either NEW75 or WELCOMEGLOW when booking their spa service and must be a first-time customer to receive the discount. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
- All spa services listed are with a Senior Esthetician. If requesting a Master Esthetician, a $50 additional charge will apply.
- Tax is not included in the online spa service purchase and will be charged after your service is performed.
- SPA REFUND POLICY: Products purchased from the salon/spa may be returned within 30 days from original purchase date. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method, at the original purchase price. Services purchased from the salon/spa may be refunded within 30 days from original purchase date at the original purchase price. Services which have been used will not be refunded. Packages never expire, however refunds will only be issued within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will only be processed at the original purchase location. Purchases from the website cannot be refunded in-store.
- Lastly, if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment/s please call us and we will take care to answer all your questions swiftly.
Joanna Vargas brand skincare products are used in our treatments and services. Information regarding our products can be found at JoannaVargas.com and can also be provided upon request. Results are not guaranteed and may differ from client to client depending on individual factors and characteristics. The rave reviews and results you may have read about are the opinions of individuals based on their own experiences, and are not necessarily indicative of what you may experience. The treatments, services, and facilities provided or received at Joanna Vargas Salons are intended for general purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment for any conditions, medical or otherwise, that clients may have. Nothing on this site should be construed as providing medical, dermatological, or other such advice, and you are encouraged to consult with your doctor before engaging in any services or should you otherwise have any concerns.
- Our facilities are fully sanitized and cleaned by medical-grade anti-virus cleaning agencies.
- All staff members wear face masks, and estheticians also wear face shields during services.
- All staff receive temperature checks daily upon arriving to work, and sign an affidavit confirming they've had no contact with COVID-19 positive people, and have no symptoms of the virus.
- Appointments are staggered to ensure minimal client interaction; waiting areas are closed.
- We ask that all clients come to their appointments alone.
- We verbally screen clients for symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, and exposure to anyone with a COVID-19 infection.
- We perform temperature checks upon arrival, and anyone with a temperature of 100.4℉ or above cannot be seen.
- Clients are only be allowed to enter the facility at their appointment times, and will be texted to notify when the spa is ready to receive them.
- We have hand sanitizer stations at the front desk, and must be used upon entry.
- When arriving, we provide a sanitized robe for your service, and the clothes you wore in will be placed in a separate cabinet that is sanitized between appointments.
- Our facilities can be accessed via stairs if you prefer not to take an elevator.
- Complimentary beverage service is discontinued.
- Spa rooms are fully sanitized between appointments, and extra time is scheduled between appointments for the sanitation process.
- We employ a full-time, fully trained cleaning staff to maintain sanitation of common areas, high-touch areas like doors, knobs and surfaces, bed clothes, bathrooms, and spa rooms throughout the day.
- Product testers have been removed from the checkout area.
- Plexiglass is placed at the front desk for the checkout process.
- In an effort to maintain our environmental sustainability, we will use reusable face masks and face shields, to leave the medical masks to the healthcare professionals who need them.
- All staff members have become Barbicide certified - a course designed to ensure all staff are knowledgeable about how to maintain a healthy, clean safe environment for both clients and employees.
- Platinum grade air filters have been installed in all climate vents.
- If /when NY and CA publish additional guidelines per state, we will incorporate anything additional that we've not already implemented.
If you have any additional questions, please send us an email!
New York: email@example.com
Los Angeles: firstname.lastname@example.org