Thank you for scheduling your facial at Joanna Vargas Salon
, Skin Care Sanctuary. Below you will find a few things you should know about your upcoming appointments.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy due to a high demand for appointments. A credit card is required to hold all appointments and in case you cannot make it PLEASE cancel your appointment 24 hours before or we will have to CHARGE you for the full price of the treatment.
- Come 5 minutes before your scheduled treatment as you will need to fill out a client form. This form gives us vital health information we need to help choose the best treatment for you.
- Keep in mind that certain conditions, like pregnancy and other acute health conditions, may limit treatment options. We always keep the health of our clients as our top priority in choosing a treatment that is right for you.
- We customize all facials and body treatments for your individual skin type and will always advise you. There are no extra charges AND it is part of our service to you.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: We accept cash, American Express Travelers Checks and all major credits cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- DISCOUNTS & OFFERS: New customers who enter their email or phone number will receive 20% off their first spa service (Dermatologist services excluded) and 20% off their first online product purchase with the code WELCOMEGLOW.Customers must mention WELCOMEGLOW when booking their spa service and must be a first-time customer to receive the discount. Discount is on 1 service only, and does not apply to package purchases. WELCOMEGLOW discount cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Lastly if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment/s please call us and we will take care to answer all your questions swiftly.
Joanna Vargas brand skincare products are used in our treatments and services. Information regarding our products can be found at shop.JoannaVargas.com and can also be provided upon request. Results are not guaranteed and may differ from client to client depending on individual factors and characteristics. The rave reviews and results you may have read about are the opinions of individuals based on their own experiences, and are not necessarily indicative of what you may experience. The treatments, services, and facilities provided or received at Joanna Vargas Salons are intended for general purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment for any conditions, medical or otherwise, that clients may have. Nothing on this site should be construed as providing medical, dermatological, or other such advice, and you are encouraged to consult with your doctor before engaging in any services or should you otherwise have any concerns.