Here are Joanna’s top tips to stay glowing during the colder months:
1. Use a humidifier while you sleep.
2. Decrease dehydrating caffeine and alcohol intake - even 1 cup per day makes a big difference!
3. Incorporate a monthly hydration-boosting face & body treatment, like our SuperNova Facial and Double Happiness Body Treatment.
4. Mask up at home! Try Joanna’s DIY hydration mask recipe:
- ½ cup plain or greek yogurt
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup honey
- Mix well and apply to your face or body for 15 minutes. This creamy mask soothes, moisturizes, and feels like butter on your skin.
- Rinse and follow with your winter skincare routine.
Prepare to shine through the season with our top glow-reviving spa treatments for winter:
1. SuperNova Facial: It’s our go-to exfoliating and hydrating facial. But did you know it includes an iconic gold mask that floods the skin with the deepest levels of collagen-loving moisture? The results are an instant and long-term youthful complexion.
2. LED Bed: This one is for your skin and muscles. Infrared light heals cold-battered skin, while non-UV light increases collagen and elastin promoting muscle healing.
3. Body Booster: Everyone is adding this on to their facials this season, to promote lymphatic drainage. Meaning, better blood flow, a detoxed body, and more energy - something we can all use as there's less sunlight this time of year.
4. Double Happiness Body Treatment: Keep your skin below your chin super soft this winter with a full-body exfoliation treatment. Professional diamond-tipped microdermabrasion exfoliation yields skin that's noticeably softer and brighter than using a shower scrub. We remove skin cells from head to toe, then go over every inch of the body with our pro-grade oxygen treatment, which instantly brightens skin and gives a smoother, more even skin tone all over your body.
Want more insider tips from Joanna? Pick up a copy of her book, “Glow From Within” at your next spa visit.
BOOK YOUR WINTER TREATMENTS NOW