Our favorite season is here, and we’ve been busy getting some of the top faces ready for the red carpet. Even with everyone’s unique skin concerns, there’s still a go-to facial that celebrities request year after year: The Triple Crown Facial.
It’s our #1 facial for both on and off the red carpet for a reason:
- Instantly gives you a glow that lasts days
- Lifts your skin and muscles without needles
- Smooths your complexion with no redness or down time
Put aging on pause without going under the knife. Set your Triple Crown Facial appointments to monthly and enjoy a jaw-dropping complexion on your own red carpet.
The glam-up treatments don't stop at the chin. Every year, we are seeing more and more focus on body treatments for both instant gratification and long-term benefits. Our top body treatments for the 2023 awards season have been:
1. SuperNova Body: This fan-favorite service includes:
- a full body glycolic-rich aqua peel that gently removes dead skin cells and softens the surface
- nourishing body oil that calms the skin after exfoliation
- full body cryotherapy that soothes inflammation, reduces redness and tightens the skin
- a brightening oxygen treatment to infuses the skin with a special blend of green tea, vitamin, aloe and hyaluronic acid serum to nourish the skin
2. Ballancer Pro: Choose from your upper or lower body to:
- Cleans toxins
- move waste OUT of your body
- flush out metabolic buildup
- lower your acidic stress hormones (cortisol)
To de-puff before the big day, some celebs opted for a series of Brazilian lymphatic drainage massages, our Tone Up Massage. Expect double-duty results with our wildly popular Brazilian-style lymphatic drainage massage:
- Result #1: Instant depuffing which can make you look slimmer and more toned
- Result #2: Internal benefits from lymphatic drainage, including better blood flow, detoxification, healthier looking skin, and more!
Choose from a 30 minute focus on a certain area, or 60 minutes for a full-body treatment.