Joanna Vargas shares her top 10 picks to light up the holiday season for your glow-getters.
Top 10 Gifts this Holiday Season
1. The Professionals Kit: I created this kit for Holiday 2020 to give you an at-home luxury spa experience. It includes my award-winning Rescue Serum and all my home spa glow-getters, and is perfect for anyone who is missing their time getting professional facials.
2. Glow to Go Masks: These have become essential for the holiday season - you’ll want to buy extra and keep them on hand for last-minute gifts, stocking stuffers, in your travel bags, and as your own go-to for a hydrating self-care session at home.
3. Glow From Within: I wrote this book to share my years of experience as an esthetician in an easy-to-understand guide for glowing skin. If you’re new to skincare or a seasoned pro, this book is a must-have for your reading list.
4. Joanna Vargas Salons Gift Card: The ideal gift for any glow-getter in NY or LA who wants radiant results with a celebrity stamp of approval. Services include Facials, Massages, and shoulder-to-toe Body Treatments.
5. Fleur du Mal - Haori Kimono: It’s a robe that doubles as a top, and I’m currently obsessed with how soft and versatile it is. I especially enjoy supporting other female-founded business.
6. Rebecca Minkoff - Janine sweatshirt: The one you’ll want to wear every day. Comfort + style in a sweatshirt with puff sleeves from one of my favorite designers, Rebecca Minkoff. Win Win!
7. MD Solar Sciences - Holiday Face Duo Kit: If you’ve ever received a facial at Joanna Vargas Salons, you know this is the sunscreen we apply to everyone before they leave the Salon. Now, it’s available in a cute holiday kit.
8. Eye Just Screen Protectors: Too much screen time this year? Me too. Block skin-damaging blue light with these screen protectors for your phone and laptop, which come highly recommended by our in-house dermatologist.
9. The New Rules of Aging Well, A Simple Program for Immune Resilience, Strength, and Vitality by Dr. Frank Lipman: Aging well takes more than just skincare, and this guide shares it all. I’ve been a fan of Dr. Lipman for years and this is his best guide for implementing practical strategies to be well from the inside out!
10. Pro Gift (For JV insiders only): Celebrity Makeup Artist Lisa Aharon is offering private makeup tutorials for Joanna Vargas fans! We are both responsible for keeping Rachel Brosnahan’s skin glowing and red-carpet ready. Email email@example.com for more details, multiple packages are offered for a variety of budgets.
Here’s to a glowing holiday.