This Earth Day, Joanna Vargas Spas in New York and Los Angeles are tapping into our mind & body connection with our Himalayan Hot Stone and Traditional Hot Stone Massages. Both luxurious massages provide a timeless ritual of relaxation and enhancement of energy flow using stones from our earth. Choose from traditional smooth heated stones, or our new Himalayan salt stones. Our Customer Care team is always standing by to help you choose the best service to fit your needs. Simply send us an email, give us a call or text, or contact us online.
Every day, we are committed to making the best products for your skin, body, and with the best balance of sustainability with efficacy.
Our commitment is to always:
- Use post-consumer recycled plastics in our packaging.
- Use FSC Certified recyclable paper boxes .
- We source and use natural, organic ingredients whenever possible, and meet the EU’s protective list of 1,300+ ingredients that are not allowed for cosmetic use.
- We are Leaping Bunny certified. We never test on animals or work with partners who do.
- All of our products are 100% vegan, with the exception of Daily Hydrating Cream which contains beeswax.
To celebrate Earth Day this year, Joanna Vargas Spas will be donating to TreePeople, a non-profit that’s inspired, engaged, and supported more than 3 million people to take action for our environment by planting and caring for trees in forests, mountains, parks, and our neighborhoods.
Learn more at TreePeople.org
Book your next Hot Stone or Himalayan Hot Stone Massage here:
New York: email@example.com, or Online
Los Angeles: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Online