Daily Skin Care Tips – 5 Things You Need to Do Every Day
By Deon Du Plessis
Do you want great skin? If your skin is looking or feeling dull, whether you have skin problems or whether you are noticing some signs of aging then you simply need to implement a rigorous skin care routine. Its not what you do every now and again that will make a difference. Its what you do daily. Its small little steps that you take each and every day that will make the difference in the long run.
Unfortunately the opposite is also true. Many women have been neglecting their skin by not doing certain things. Over 10 or 20 years it all adds up very quickly and can leave you with skin that is far from what you really want. Nothing will make you look and feel as great as good skin does. It really pays to take care. Here are 5 tips that you need to do daily.
1. Stay away from smoking and drinking. The toxins in alcohol and cigarettes can be very bad for your skin. In fact, smokers’ skin is characterized by premature aging. Wrinkles start forming really quickly while drinkers usually have to deal with both wrinkles and skin discolorations.
2. Protect yourself from the sun. With the sun’s UV rays becoming stringer every year, its important that you cover up and protect yourself as much as possible. Using a morning moisturizer with a built in UV is really important. During the summer you need to cover up with proper clothing and sunscreen.
3. Hydration is the most important step to a healthy skin. You need to drink a lot of water and preferably drink it all through the day. Water is the number one solvent in the body and not only helps to flush out impurities but it also helps to keep the skin moisturized.
4. Get enough sleep and enough rest. Not getting enough rest can really take its toll on your health and well being. Its important that you sleep at least 7 hours a day. It will also help you to reduce stress and you will feel better – and your skin will look more healthy.
5. Cleaning away dead skin cells. One of the big problems that many women have without realizing it is the build up of dead skin cells. Your skin is constantly replacing old cells and cleaning away the dead cells should be part of any good beauty routine. Using a good natural scrub can be very beneficial in the short and the long term.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Deon_Du_Plessis