2. Use a moisturizer that is heavier both night and day. I like using something with a shea butter base. This helps to preserve the barrier function of the skin while maintaining the moisture within the skin.
3. Use a hydrating spray throughout the day even at your desk in the office. This helps to add moisture no matter how dry your office feels. You can spray directly to the face regardless of whether or not you are wearing makeup, and it really works without the risk of clogging pores.
4. Take a shorter shower and use TEPID, not hot water. Extreme temperatures will rob the skin of even more moisture and prevent healing in the skin.
5. Use organic skin care products
as opposed to chemical soaps and hand sanitizer. Soaps, creams and other personal care products that contain chemicals change the ph balance of the skin. That will affect the skin's dryness and general health.
6. Drink a green juice as a snack at 4 PM instead of getting a coffee. Not only will it increase your energy levels, you will be hydrating the skin from the inside out!
LASTLY FOLLOWS US ON FACEBOOK