5 Steps To Reduce Pore Size & Have Clearer Skin
A skincare routine most be consistent, methodical and disciplined. Unfortunately, it seems, that there are no shortcuts to anything that is worthwhile.
This principle also applies to achieving a smooth and radiant complexion. However, there are easy and basics steps that can significantly improve the appearance of wrinkles, discoloration, dullness and pore size.
How To Shrink Face Pores
Pores can become enlarged when dirt, oil and excessive dead skin cells clog them thus causing them to appear stretched out. When this happens your skin looks uneven, spotty and can lead to blackheads and acne.
The first step in shrinking pores is to to follow a routine that effectively removes any entrapped impurities and prevents them from accumulating.
1) The first step to unclog pores is to use a gentle face wash morning and night. Nighttime is vital as you’ll remove the grime of the day, secreted skin oils, toxins caused by pollution and makeup. It is important not to use soaps as they can be too drying, resulting in an overproduction of skin oil.
Using a face wash with salicylic acid will help considerably as this helps to gently exfoliate the skin.
2) Exfoliate your skin at least two times a week to coax pore blockages out. The many benefits of exfoliation include removing dead skin cells, creating smooth, even glowing skin.
When you do this regularly you can go out bare skin as light reflects better off a smooth surface and you’ll also have a better base for your makeup.
3) Use a moisturizers suited for your skin type. Most moisturizers rely on a combination of ingredients to attract and seal in moisture as well as improve skin texture, while also repairing and hydrating.
Picking one might be difficult but in my opinion a safe bet is to use a light moisturizing serum as it will most likely do all of the above.
4) Drink plenty of water. Eight to ten glasses of water per day will help to remove toxins from your skin and to unclog pores while adding needed moisture.
5) Get a deep cleansing facial. This type of facial has extractions, something I don’t recommend you do yourself as it might actually cause pimples or worse, scarring.
This facial incorporates steam and other techniques to safely extract pores and uses products to neutralize bacteria and leave your skin clean, clear and glowing.
By following this skin-care routine, the pores can become smaller and tighter
Whether you are feeling hopeless or not about the size of your pores, these five easy steps are something that can give you the results you want.
When you gradually implement them consistently into your skincare routine you’ll see the results you have been looking for.
Lastly, shop for superior skincare solutions at 501 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2011, New York, NY and stop wondering if you can have flawless skin. Don’t live in New York City, shop online NOW.
And also get the best results from your skin care routine by getting one of our celebrity approved facials and get your best skin ever, NOW and in the future. Call immediately for your appointments at 212.949.2350 and get $50 off your first treatment.
P.S Follow us on Facebook or Twitter and if you want essential skin care tips and tricks sign up to our newsletter, bottom of the page under in the box “Sign Up For Updates”.
Joanna Vargas Skin Care